Thursday, May 5, 2011

Australian Ballads

Are you ready for your challenge? Well here it is...

Your challenge is to choose an Australian ballad which you will say in front of the class in a couple of weeks. Go to this website and choose one of the ballads http://australianpoems.tripod.com/. There are plenty to choose from. Choose a ballad that you will enjoy tellling the story of.

Once you have chosen you ballad, print it off and bring it to school tomorrow.

To get a prize however, what you need to do is tell me what ballad you are doing by writing a comment on here. I look forward to having no jelly beans left tomorrow.

What are you waiting for, go and get searching!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Mr Walters,

    I'm doing The Man From Snowy River. It's very long. It's got 8 lines per verse and 13 verses!!!!

    Don't forget to do NAPLAN homework!

    OSH MI GOSH my birthday is in 14 days!!!!!
    Caan't wait!!!!

    gtg

    BUTCHER

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear mr walters,

    I have chosen The Man From Snowy River because it is my favorite peom ever but it is very very very long.I printed it out and it was 4 pages long


    see u tomorrow


    FROM maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr Walters,

    My balled is called
    My Country.

    I read it and i like it.

    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mr Walters

    I am doing My Country!!

    It is a good balled I really like it!!

    See you later.

    from Leila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get where I find it
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Click on this link Josh

    http://australianpoems.tripod.com/

    ReplyDelete